Saturday, May 29, 2010

About Me (SEO/SEM/Webdesigner)

My name is Swarjit Kumar Biswas. Presently I am working with PeopleLink Corporate Solutions Pvt,Ltd. It deals in video conferencing software and solutions and also offer video conferencing equipments. It is the best HD video conferencing provider in the Indian market today.

I am handling all the in-house SEO/SEM, Website Design and PHP projects, promoting its brand products online. I am handling the SEO/SEM, Web design and development teams. It is proud to handle and work with these teams, they are professionals and take work ownership, and I believe this would be our productive path for successful results.

I have near about 4 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization, and 2+ years of experience in Website Designing. I know what a web page needs to rank high in Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and other major search engines.

If you’re running a small business and wish to have a website, to present your business online, then I can help you out with an eye catching website designing, with SEO standards. I can promote your products or services locally and worldwide on internet. If your business is small, then better to promote locally. This will help you get the online visitors who are looking for your products and services on internet.

Time is precious, everybody knows that, delivering the project in time can creates good relationship what I believe, and see that my clients get their projects in time. I help my clients and guide them with the latest information about the technologies and market trends. This information helps them to make a perfect planning to compete online.

If you have a small business and want to present it online then you have came to the perfect place. Call Me at +91-9912594606, or email me at seoswarjit@gmail.com. You’ll get a quick response as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't try to spam.